Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I HAD JUST ATTENDED A GREAT SEMINAR



The world internet summit in singapore has just finished and I have only 1 word to say "awesome". Great tips and wonderful insight.

I was lucky to attend this year event because of the key note speaker, Jay Abraham. It would take $50,000 fee a day to consult him and I was able to listen to his 90 mins talk.

Jay Abraham said "do with what you are doing and make it better. Starts with simplicity." I agreed with this statement as when we starts to venture into internet marketing, we tend to follow the hype or do what people do. And what happens? We end up spending hundreds or even thousands of dollars on stuff that is not giving us the results we want. So, what does start with simplitcity means?

I can associate that with driving traffic to our website. Many will spend money on adwords, pay per click , banners or advertisement. Using a blog or writing own articles to submit would be a case of simplicity. Those are free traffic.

All the speakers were great and share many tips.

What I find in common with all the speakers are the need tobuild a targeted list. That is "king". Without any traffic, any good looking website that uses any audio or video software would be useless.


The speakers were:-

Jay Abraham - awesome, really awesome
Brett McFall
Tom Hua
Rick Raddatz
Andrew & Daryl Grant
Jo Han Mok
Matt Bacak
Fabian Lim
Michael Cheney
Ewen Chia
David Cavanagh
Stephen Pierce
Willie crawford
John Childers

More of the event in my next posting

1 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Blogger Chuck said...

Cool, you really have a nice blog on website sales. I have not seen many blogs on website sales.Your blog on website sales should be a success.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home